Whether you're drilling, grinding or cutting, all sorts of hard-to-reach areas become instantly accessible with the Dremel 575 Right Angle Attachment. The quick connect system makes it easy to attach the 575 to the Dremel rotary tool, and the coupling system allows you to rotate the right angle drill attachment on the tool to achieve a perfect grip. Ball bearings and bevel gears provide smooth and cool operation.
- • Enhances the versatility of your Dremel rotary tool by allowing you to get into hard-to-reach areas. Whether you're drilling, grinding or cutting, all sorts of hard-to-reach areas become instantly accessible with the Dremel 575 Right Angle Attachment.
- • Get the right angle to tackle the hard-to-reach places, the 575 Right Angle attachment adjusts in 12 easy-to-change directions.
- • The fixed 90°, angled head of the attachment keeps the tool sturdy as well as provides visibility to your workpiece or surface.
- • Ball bearing and spiral bevel gears give long lasting durability along with smooth and cool operation.
- • Attaches to your Dremel rotary tool in a few simple steps to allow you to jump into your projects quickly.
- • The compact and durable design adds minimal weight to your Dremel rotary tool ensuring a similar feel when using.
- • Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 4300, 4000, 3000, 200 Series, 100 Series, and 8220.
- • 1 Year Warranty & US-Based Customer Service: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
|Contents:||1 Right angle attachment|
|Warranty:||Product Defects Only|
|Material:||Plastic and metal|
|Fits Tool Model::||Dremel models: 4300, 4200*, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 200, 285, 100, 275, 8220, 8200, 8100, 800. *Compatible with the 4200 when used with the 4200 Attachment Adapter found in your Dremel 4200 kit.|
|Tool Level:||10 - rotary tool attachment|
Make More with Dremel
Projects using the 575-right-angle-attachment
lawn & gardenHow to Make Plant Markers
home decorHow to Make a Balcony Bar
seasonalHow to Upcycle Wooden Crates Into a BBQ Side Table
petsHow to Trim Your Dog’s Nails At Home