Do it all with just one tool. The key to a perfect result is having maximum control over your project. The Dremel 4000 with interchangeable accessories and attachments will give you just that. The tool has a 360 degree soft grip for greater maneuverability and comfort in any position. Tackle even the smallest and most detailed tasks in awkward and tight spaces. With 5,000-35,000 variable speed control and separate on/off switch, you will always be able to pick up your project right where you left off. Together with the high-performance motor, the electronic feedback consistently gives you maximum force. Sand, grind, cut and more on any material with the same ease.
- • VERSATILE ROTARY TOOL KIT: Includes 4000 corded rotary tool, 2 attachments, 30 high-quality Dremel accessories, plastic storage case, and accessory case.
- • HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: Provides maximum power and performance at all speeds. Variable speed (5,000 – 35,000 RPM) and electronic feedback circuitry for consistent performance even in the most demanding applications.
- • INNOVATED AIR FLOW SYSTEM: Ventilation mechanism helps prevent heat build-up for smoother, cooler, and quieter operation.
- • SLIM & ERGONOMIC BODY: 360-degree grip zone for added comfort & grip during extended use.
- • SEPARATE ON/OFF SWITCH & SPEED DIAL: For the perfect speed every time.
- • 30 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes 30 genuine Dremel accessories ideal for sanding, cutting, carving/engraving, cleaning/polishing, sharpening/grinding, and applications.
- • 2 ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: 678-01 Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide (x1), A576 Sanding/Grinding Guide (x1)
- • 2 YEAR WARRANTY & US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
|Speed:||5,000 to 35,000 RPM|
|Contents:||Rotary Tool, (2) Attachments, (30) Genuine Dremel Accessories, Deluxe Carrying Case, Accessory Case, Manuals|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Years|
|Cord Length:||6 ft|
|Tool Level:||1 - Corded – variable speed high|
Make More with Dremel
Projects using the ct:r&ModPagespeed=off
lawn & gardenHow to Make Plant Markers
home decorHow to Make a Balcony Bar
seasonalHow to Upcycle Wooden Crates Into a BBQ Side Table
petsHow to Trim Your Dog’s Nails At Home