The Dremel 200 Series rotary tool offers the precision and control required to complete a wide range of projects. Its two-speed settings allow you to use the low-speed setting for lighter-duty applications like; the high-speed setting is ideal for heavier duty projects like routing, cutting and sanding applications.
- 2 Year Warranty & US-Based Customer Service– Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
- • HIGH-PERFORMANCE ROTARY TOOL: Its two-speed settings allow you to use the low-speed setting for lighter-duty applications like cleaning, polishing, and carving; the high-speed setting is ideal for heavier duty projects like routing, cutting and sanding applications.
- • WHAT'S IN THE KIT: Includes the 675 Lawn Mower and Garden Tool Sharpener, and 15 genuine Dremel accessories ideal for cutting, carving/engraving, cleaning/polishing, sanding, and sharpening/grinding applications.
- • INCLUDES 15 ROTARY TOOL ACCESSORIES: 401 Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, 407 Coarse 1/2" Sanding Drum, 408 Coarse 1/2" Sanding Band, 414 1/2" Felt Polishing Wheel (2), 420 Heavy Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel (2), 421 Polishing Compound, 425 Emery Wheel, 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Band (2), 445 1/2" 240 Grit Sandi
- • LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC: design allows for comfort during prolonged use. Features replaceable motor brushes to extend the tool's shelf life & performance.
- • 2 YEAR WARRANTY & USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
- Compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, except MultiSaw and Planer, for your convenience
|Speed:||15,000 or 35,000 RPM|
|Contents:||Rotary Tool, (15) Assorted Accessories, (1) Attachment|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Years|
|Cord Length:||6 ft|
|Tool Level:||3 - Corded – two speed basic +|
Make More with Dremel
Projects using the 200-1-15-two-speed-rotary-tool-kit
lawn & gardenHow to Make Plant Markers
home decorHow to Make a Balcony Bar
seasonalHow to Upcycle Wooden Crates Into a BBQ Side Table
petsHow to Trim Your Dog’s Nails At Home