Dremel EZ456B EZ Lock Cut-off Wheel
Dremel EZ456B 1-1/2 In. (3.2 mm) EZ Lock Cut-Off Wheel
- • Cut-off Wheels are reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability to cut, trim and groove into a variety of metals including hardened steel. Ideal for easily cutting or slotting bolts, screws or sheet metal, thin wood, ceramic and plastic.
- • The EZ456B includes 12 fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheels designed to last 2X longer compared to the 426.
- • The EZ456B is designed with the patented EZ Lock™ system making accessory changes 6X faster than using a standard mandrel by eliminating the need for a screw and a screwdriver.
- • APPLICATION: Cutting (red color code) WORKING DIAMETER: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm), BLADE THICKNESS: .045” (1.1mm), MATERIAL: Fiberglass
- • For use with Dremel EZ402 mandrel only.
- • Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Cutting accessories look the Red color code.
- • USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
|360 Views Code:||vnd_dremel_easy_lock|
|Warranty:||Product Defects Only - 1 Year|
|Blade Thickness (in):||0.125|
|Material:||For Cutting Metal|
|Bit Diameter Inch:||1-1/2"|
|Contents:||12 1-1/2 In. Cut-off Wheels|
|Bit Diameter mm:||3.2 mm|
|Blade Thickness:||0.125 "|
Make More with Dremel
Projects using the dremel-ez456b-ez-lock-cut-off-wheel
lawn & gardenHow to Make Plant Markers
home decorHow to Make a Balcony Bar
seasonalHow to Upcycle Wooden Crates Into a BBQ Side Table
petsHow to Trim Your Dog’s Nails At Home